Xp Taskbar Tips
- Click on the shortcut and drag it to the Quick Launch taskbar, moving it to the desired location
- Remove a shortcut Right-click on the shortcut to be removed, and select Delete.
- Rearrange shortcuts click and drag a shortcut to the desired location (either on the desktop or on
the Quick Launch Taskbar)
- To briefly expand the Systray, click on the arrow icon.
- To adjust the icons showing on the Quick Launch taskbar, click and hold on the separator and drag it right or left to adjust what is showing.
Hide the taskbar
- Right-click the Start button, and select Properties.
- Click on the Taskbar tab menu, select the Auto-hide the taskbar check box.
Check redisplay the taskbar, point to the area of your screen where the
taskbar is located and it will appear